Paleo Zucchini Pancakes
• 1/2 medium zucchini, shredded
• 1/4 cup cassava flour
• 3 tbsp milk or milk alternative
• 4 eggs
• 2 tbs melted coconut oil or butter
• Pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together until very well combined. You can alternatively toss the ingredients in the blender, mixing in the shredded zucchini after blending.
2. Heat a griddle or skillet on medium heat. Coat the pan with oil or butter. Pour a about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan, or to desire size. When the edges are dry and you start to see bubbles form on top, flip.
3. Serve with your desired topping (maple syrup, pumpkin butter, nut butter, chocolate chips, or even make it savory and top it with fried egg, plain yogurt, green onion, and bacon!)
Servings: Makes roughly 4-5 pancakes.
Note: Experiment by adding more/less milk or flour to get the desired consistency.